Wednesday, November 02, 2005

new shelves, new shit, new day...



yesterday was a super shit eater for me. i was working on my van - the coolerator - because i had to try and repair some damage to my driver's side door lock. all because some junkie decided he just had to try and get in and have a look...idiot. so i had to swap some locks around and in the process i cut my thunb badly. i'll just show the bandaged version, but imagine a flap of skin almost the length of my thumb now being held on my just the bandage. i should have gotten stiches, maybe, but i was in the middle of doing something..in the end the coolerator lock was fixed, a little paint was applied to him and the rear signal light works again. good times.

i also had to get some shelving together. my place is a bit of a nightmare with the toys and all the other nick nack shit i have. i thought about it, and thought about it and in the end decided to save myself the heartache and save pam and tobe from having to hear me swear and throw shit...and i went to the land of cheap swedish shit and bought some shelves. and i think they're ok...the toys seem happy and shit is where it should be.

i also went to costco last night and saw that they have the last version, not the newest version, of the 20 gig ipods for $289.00... jeeessuuss ...that's cheap. with tax that's $329.00...a may have to get one just because... consumer lust.. awesome. the home depot was unusually easy last night as well..

okay..i'm off to point roberts to mail some shitola...

have fun...

No comments: